I apologize for not attaching a recipe today, but how about a few ideas on using Sun Gold tomatoes instead?
- Top toasted bread with herbed ricotta cheese, halved Sun Gold tomatoes, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Fold quartered Sun Golds into your next grain salad for a colorful hit of orange-y goodness.
- Toss a pint or two of cut Sun Golds with a minced garlic clove and olive oil and let it sit for an hour. Add some hot pasta, fresh mozzarella cubes, and enough pasta water for an easy summer pasta.
- Mix with fresh uncooked corn and avocado and serve as a relish or salsa.
- Cube up some zucchini, toss with whole Sun Golds and olive oil, and bake with Parmesan and some fresh crumbs on top for an easy gratin side dish.